Friday, February 01, 2013

Oh hai!

Oh hi there. I've been away from this corner of the internet for a while.

I had a baby.

After waiting an extra two weeks for the Botterbean's world debut, we finally got to meet our Little One who turned out to be a gorgeous tiny lady. At first it was all a bit bewildering and I was too tired to think straight but I've been spending the past 11 weeks getting to know her, and getting to know the new 'mum' version of me and it's been really great. She's a lovely chilled out sort of a baby and has been treating us pretty well. She's also very cute which helps distract from the broken sleep. 'How cute?' I hear you say...

Pretty darn cute, especially in her cold weather bear suit!

It's only now that I feel like I'm getting my making mojo back. I have lots of ideas and plans, all I need to do is make the most of nap times...

10 comments:

  1. Ah congratulations! What a beautiful baby girl you've gone and had! She's adorable. I hear ya on the nap front. But surely making the most of naptimes is having one yourself? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. all I need to do is work out how to stitch in my sleep!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations. She's gorgeous and I can see you making a few wonderful outfits for her in the future.
    I hope you're looking after yourself too. Great to hear that you're getting used to the Mum side of you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cuteeeeeeee!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is adorable - especially with the bear suit :) congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, such a cutie! And that bear suit is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaahh, adorable! Congrats to your little family on the expansion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the arrival of your Botterbean!

    Don't worry. As soon as you figure out how best to utilize nap time (sometimes that is taking a nap yourself!), you'll be chasing her all over the place! :)

    Taja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Clare from Leeds7 February 2013 at 21:18

    Congratulations, I had such fun sewing for my girls when they were little - no boring mass market stuff, great individual style!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! That's what I'm planning to do! Plus it's a chance to practice my sewing skills on someone who won't be able to critique my work!

      Delete