Wednesday, February 13, 2013

crochet quickie


Today has been a bit of a crazy day and this evening I felt like I needed a bit of calm. After pootling around the crocheted corners of the internet, I came across this quick and easy pattern for a crochet votive that inspired me to get stitching. I was even inspired to finally wash out an old jar of peanut butter that had been languishing in the cupboard with only the tiniest scraping of peanut butter left inside!

And so, with a baby falling asleep on my lap I was able to whip this up pretty quickly and am currently enjoying watching the shadows dancing on the wall.

1 comment:

  1. Canada consists of Hank Snow, Shania twain and Anne Murray.
    Being a parent, you should be aware the threat
    involving online predators is in fact real.

    my weblog ... rolety katowice

    ReplyDelete