Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Beautiful button boots


**This is an example of some of the work I was involved with when I worked for a company called Theatrical Shoemakers. We made costume shoes for film, theatre, television etc**


After yesterday's reveal of my shamefully shabby button boots, I thought it only right to redress the balance by showing you some rather beautiful button boots completed recently at Theatrical Shoemakers for a private customer...

Soft grey suede and shiny black leather, punched toecap, leather binding along topline, leather soles.

They even have some fancy centre seam and backstrap detailing. Beautiful.

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous. out of sheer curiosity, how much does something like that cost? (feel free to ignore if this is a wildly inappropriate question.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alison,
      I'm not sure exactly how much these were, but I think they were around £400.

      Delete
  2. These are so cool! I'm very jealous of your job!

    ReplyDelete