Thursday, January 05, 2012

World's smallest potato!


Back home after Christmas and before heading away to hang out with friends in Liverpool for New Years, we realised we didn't really have much in the way of food in the house. So I headed out onto the balcony to finally dig up my long-neglected potato bag to see what, if anything, I might harvest.

At first it looked promising, but after washing them I found that most of the spuds were duds (unsurprisingly, as I had not looked after them very well) but there were enough good ones for dinner, including these little babies...
I might start farming pea-sized potatoes. I think it could really catch on!


And speaking of potatoes...
Look at this little guy go! 
It's nice to have something lush and green growing inside while things are cold and grey outside.


2 comments:

  1. Potatoes and yams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yams are the same things as potatoes

    ReplyDelete